Select the shape for your table.
Would you like a standard size or a custom size?
Please enter the desired dimensions for your custom coffee table (length / diameter & width). The base coffee table price will be reflected below and also in your total order at the bottom.
What wood and stain would you like for your piece?*
“How rustic do you want your table?”
We are excited and happy to build you a custom, handmade table. During the build process each board is hand selected according to your preferences. 80% of the boards we acquire have a couple natural knots and small holes in them. The remaining 20% are either super clean, or heavily rustic/distressed. We offer three “rusticness” options to make the order and build process smoother.
What type of top would you like?:
What color would you like for your table base?
Each color option has a satin finish EXCEPT for our Polished Chrome option.
Please give us a call so we can talk through the custom details of a table this large.
678 - 365 - 0271